Our mining operation is based in Paesia and branches out to neighboring systems. Our goal is to provide the utmost quality services available. We promote a slave-free and fair working environment, as such we support the principles stated by Princess Aisling Duval. We seek to offer a wide range of activities through Background Simulation, trade, combat, exploration and, of course, mining. We can still all converge and meet common goals, as a group, at our own pace and our own way.
Who We Are
- A PVE Imperial group, supporting Aisling Duval.
- Focusing on goals around Background Simulation.
- Supporting diversity in game styles such as trading, mining, exploration or combat.
- Welcoming all platform: PC, Xbox and PS4.
We Are Not
- PVP, or not offering enough support for it.
- Griefing, any activities that goes against someone’s fun is against our principles and is banned.
- Supporting open trade of slaves (Imperial or otherwise).
If you want to join our group, meet our Associates or simply share some of our activities…
An excerpt from the BURGESS GAZETTE: News FLASH: Platinum Imperia on the run! According to our local office at Burgess, footage from surveillance drones have identified a special task ship registered to Platinum Imperia. Under cover of anonymity, dock workers...
BREAKING: SUSPICION OF FEDERATION INTERFERENCE IN PAESIA In today's Burgess Gazette issue, copies of leaked documents incriminate federal agents to influence the politics and economics of Paesia System. Their vehicle is no less than highly regarded Paesia Corporation,...
We are please here, at Platinum Imperia, to welcome Hou Yangk system and its inhabitants to our great network of systems. Bunsen Port, and by extension the system, was transfered after a short dispute settled with the Hou Yangk Partnership faction. Hou Yangk is...