Our mining operation is based in Paesia and branches out to neighboring systems. Our goal is to provide the utmost quality services available. We promote a slave-free and fair working environment, as such we support the principles stated by Princess Aisling Duval. We seek to offer a wide range of activities through Background Simulation, trade, combat, exploration and, of course, mining. We can still all converge and meet common goals, as a group, at our own pace and our own way.
Who We Are
- A PVE Imperial group, supporting Aisling Duval.
- Focusing on goals around Background Simulation.
- Supporting diversity in game styles such as trading, mining, exploration or combat.
- Welcoming all platform: PC, Xbox and PS4.
We Are Not
- PVP, or not offering enough support for it.
- Griefing, any activities that goes against someone’s fun is against our principles and is banned.
- Supporting open trade of slaves (Imperial or otherwise).
If you want to join our group, meet our Associates or simply share some of our activities…
The People of Paesia has spoken! (Burgess Point Daily title) After count of 90% of the ballots, the election has been called in favor of Platinum Imperia Mining Ltd. In a landslide victory of 59.3% over Paesia Corporation, the mining corporate has been chosen...
For weeks, tensions across Paesia and neighboring systems have risen between Platinum Imperia and Paesia Corporation. From a last ditch effort to settle matters peacefully, the most pragmatic decision was to let the people of Paesia decides of their...
The Ramon City Gazette has reports obtained from anonymous sources of a forward fleet from Platinum Imperia Mining Ltd. Said fleet has gathered at an undisclosed installation either near Burgess Point or a short flight away from Ramon City. Such movement...